Ranking

December 13, 2007

Can I Sit With You? is the #762 book in sales on Lulu.com!. This may not seem like a big deal, but when you consider that the book I bought my brother for Christmas is #23,216, then our rank is remarkable. We're so happy, so grateful for everyone's support.

Keep spreading the word! Keep telling your friends to buy this wonderful, helpful, inspiring, reasonably-priced book. Use the special education angle if it helps your argument; after all these years of parenting special needs children, we're not above a wry little knife-twist to the guilt/philanthropy section of anyone's heart, if it's for the greater good.

1 comments:

Congrats! I bought the book for my 12 year old niece as a Christmas gift. The site is great and a wonderful idea.

Keep up the good work!

Kathy

Scoobers said...
14/12/07 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment